Click to Home
Go To Search
Email pagePrint page
What if I disagree with my citation?
Please do not argue with the officer on the side of the road. This is not the time or place to contest a citation. Contesting a citation can be done in municipal court. Simply follow the instructions on the back of your copy of the citation to respond. If you have further questions please call the number on the back of your copy.

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay a traffic citation?
2. What if I disagree with my citation?
3. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
4. If my keys are locked in my vehicle, can the Ellsworth Police open my vehicle for me?
5. What number do I call for an in progress crime, suspicious activity or the need for an officer to respond?
6. What do I do if I receive a suspicious phone call that asks for personal information?
7. When are dog and cat licenses due and what do I need to license my pet?
8. What happens if my dog or cat gets loose?