Borrowing Library Materials
Apply for a Library Card
Library cards are free to all residents. Please bring the following materials to the library to get your free library card.
- Valid Identification
- Drivers License or proof of current mailing address plus telephone number and email address
Family cards are available. Children under 18 must be added to a guardian's library card.
Guidelines for Borrowing Materials
Fees & Renewing Materials
- There is a limit of 20 items per library card (one renewal if not on hold)
- Books, audio books, and music CDs can be checked out for 21 days
- There is a limit of two items for new books per person, or four per family
- Fiction-limit of 20 books (one renewal if not on hold)
- Children's Collections-limit of six books per child
Overdue materials are charged at $.05 per day. Overdue videos and DVDs are charged at $1 per day.